Reba Merrill enriches people’s lives by telling her story. It is more than a Hollywood story of a who’s who of celebrities, parties and globetrotting interviews. Reba’s fire and determination to achieve professional and personal success have defied all odds. She is raw, honest, and relatable. Merrill found a way out of her own personal hell—beginning as a divorced and destitute single mother from the 50’s good girl era and continuing through to life in recovery from a sugar addiction that had overtaken her. Reba’s journey to becoming a successful, in-demand, “nearly famous” celebrity journalist in the harshest industry in town is one of determination, inspiration and triumph over adversity. Through all of this, Reba found a way to recognize her talent and to reach her goals and dreams. Through her story, she now gives courage to others to do the same.
Book Reba for your next speaking engagement.
- How to Make it, Not Only in Hollywood, but Anywhere
- Simply Fabulous: Life After Menopause
- Never Give Up, Never Surrender: Unlocking Your Potential—Unleashing Your Success.
- ACTION: An Artist’s Guide to Success in the Industry
- A New Lease on Life: Living the Life of Your Dreams in Addiction Recovery